Rules of Entry
Any event or celebration executed anywhere In the world in the realm of Indian Weddings between 1st April 2019 – 31st March 2020 are eligible for entry into this year’s WeddingSutra Influencer Awards.
The Contest ends on May 20, 2020 at 11:59 pm IST (the Entry Deadline). All entries must be received by this deadline.
WHO MAY ENTER
Employees of WeddingSutra.com®, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries and agents, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) or persons living in the same households of such individuals, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry.
HOW TO ENTER
All entries must be submitted online as uploads after logging in to www.wsengage.com/wia and filling up the registration form in detail.
Entrants are allowed to participate in multiple categories. You can select the number of entries you want to upload under each category.
To enter electronically, please visit www.wsengage.com/wia to register. Once the registration process has been completed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Select the category/categories you would like to submit entries in. And then select the number of entries you would like to submit under each category.
Please look at all the categories carefully before making a choice. And if you miss out on a category, don’t worry. You can come back to your dashboard and add more entries later. Your entry must be submitted in pdf format, 1-5 pages that include a description of your work, photos, and the following information: Couple’s Full Name OR Family Surnames, Wedding Hashtag, Venue(s), Dates of Wedding Celebrations, Wedding Photographer, Other Key wedding professionals. Feel free to include a link to any video to support your entry but make sure it’s not password protected.
* If you are sending an entry for Honeymoon, please send us photos and writeups instead focussing on the brief from your customer, itinerary, places visited, wow/ unique experiences.
We recommend that you do not upload any files over 8 MB. Anything larger will not be accepted by our system and you will be prompted to upload compress files again.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they have the rights to submit their work and that the work thus submitted is truthfully represented. If it is proved to be otherwise, the entry or subsequent award will be disqualified.
- Once you make the payment, under no circumstances the amount will be refunded.
- No entries will be accepted after the specified deadline.
- Nominees may be asked to provide valid documents. Entrants must ensure that they are able to provide relevant documents within three days of being asked for by WeddingSutra, or else they stand a risk of disqualification.
- Non-compliance to the terms and conditions will result in immediate elimination of the entry or disqualification from participation.
- The Award categories may be changed, modified or cancelled by the Jury based on the number of entries received in any category, and the quality of the entries or any other reason. The decision in this regard will be final and non-contestable. WeddingSutra will not entertain any queries in this regard.
- Participation in the competition does not ensure you get an invite for the Awards Gala in Mumbai.
- By participating in the awards you accept the terms and conditions which may further evolve.
RIGHTS OF USAGE
- WeddingSutra will not reproduce any work submitted by the entrants without prior permission.
- Every entrant will retain copyrights/rights to reproduction of his / her work.
JUDGING AND RESULTS
- WeddingSutra will appoint a judging panel to determine the nominees and winning entries in each category.
- There will be 24 judges who will evaluate entries across 26 categories. Entries will be judged on the basis of creativity and visual impact.
- Award nominees and winners will be announced at WeddingSutra Influencer Awards event in Mumbai. Keep following WeddingSutra’s website, Facebook and Instagram pages for updates on the same.
- The decision of the judges will be final. WeddingSutra will not enter into any correspondence regarding the judging or the organization of the competition.
*Timelines are subject to change and the organisers reserve the right to extend deadline.