Rules of Entry
Any event or celebration executed anywhere in the world in the realm of Indian Weddings between 1st July 2022 – 30th June 2023 are eligible for entry into WeddingSutra Influencer Awards 2023.
Entry Deadline: Monday, 4th September 2023 at 11:59 pm IST. All entries must be received by this deadline.
Cost per entry is INR 4500
MODE OF PAYMENT
We accept payment via credit card & UPI
WHO MAY ENTER
Employees of WeddingSutra.com®, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries and agents, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) or persons living in the same households of such individuals, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry.
HOW TO ENTER
- All entries must be submitted online as uploads after logging in to www.wsengage.com/wia, following the on-screen instructions carefully & filling up the registration form in detail.
- Entrants are allowed to participate in multiple categories. You can select the number of entries you want to upload under each category.
- To enter electronically, please visit www.wsengage.com/wia/enter-now/ to register. Once the registration process has been completed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
- Select the category/categories you would like to submit entries in. And then select the number of entries you would like to submit under each category.
- Please look at all the categories carefully before making a choice. And if you miss out on a category, don’t worry. You can come back to your dashboard and add more entries later.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR ENTRIES?
- Your entries must be submitted in a PDF format of not more than 8MB. Anything larger will not be accepted by our system and you will be prompted to upload compress files again. Entries will NOT be accepted by any other means (i.e. via Email or as Image files etc.)
- The PDF should comprise of 1-5 pages that include basic description of your work including key wedding vendors and a few pictures.
- Important: Read the detailed guidelines carefully on how to make your entries by downloading the PDF (shared below) corresponding to your categories –
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they have the rights to submit their work and that the work thus submitted is truthfully represented. If it is proved to be otherwise, the entry or subsequent award will be disqualified.
- Once you make the payment, under no circumstances the amount will be refunded.
- Entry fee is quoted in INR 4500, WeddingSutra does not account for or have any liability for any participant’s bank fees and additional charges that may be levied in currency conversion and currency transaction by the participating bank or institution.
- No entries will be accepted after the specified deadline. WeddingSutra reserves the right to approve or deny a deadline extension request, as well as determine its length if the request is granted. Any entry shared after the deadline will be subject to an additional fee of INR 1500 per entry.
- Nominees may be asked to provide valid documents. Entrants must ensure that they are able to provide relevant documents within 3 days of being asked for by WeddingSutra, or else they stand a risk of disqualification.
- Non-compliance to the terms and conditions will result in immediate elimination of the entry or disqualification from participation.
- The Award categories may be changed, modified or cancelled by the Jury based on the number of entries received in any category, and the quality of the entries or any other reason. The decision in this regard will be final and non-contestable. WeddingSutra will not entertain any queries in this regard.
- Participation in the competition does not ensure you get an invite for the Awards Gala.
- By participating in the Awards, you accept the terms and conditions which may further evolve.
- Entrants understand and agree that sending entries for WeddingSutra Influencer Awards 2023 does not entitle the entrant to a prize or any other form of recognition.
RIGHTS OF USAGE
- WeddingSutra will not reproduce any work submitted by the entrants without prior permission.
- Every entrant will retain copyrights/rights to reproduction of his / her work.
JUDGING AND RESULTS
- WeddingSutra will appoint a judging panel to determine the nominees and winning entries in each category.
- There will be 25 judges who will evaluate entries across 34 categories. Entries will be judged on the basis of creativity and overall impact.
- The nominees and winners of WeddingSutra Influencer Awards 2023 – Venue Categories will be determined basis jury evaluation & wedding planner reviews.
- Award nominees and winners will be announced at the WeddingSutra Influencer Awards ceremony in Mumbai and/ or on WeddingSutra.com & WeddingSutra’s Facebook & Instagram Pages. Keep following WeddingSutra’s Social Media Pages for updates on the same. ENTRY TO THE AWARDS GALA IS BY INVITATION ONLY.
- The decision of the judges will be final. WeddingSutra will not enter into any correspondence regarding the judging or the organization of the competition.
- *Timelines are subject to change and the organisers reserve the right to extend deadline.